MARK WARE, PT STC
Mark Ware has been a physical therapist for more than 25 years. His education and training includes:
- Sports and Manual Therapy Certification from the University of St. Augustine Health Services
- Bachelors of Physical Therapy from The University of Mississippi
- Bachelors of Science in Biology from Millsaps College
- North American Sports Medicine Institute
- International Weightlifting Association
His specialities are in complex spine disorders, shoulder injuries, manual therapy, myokinesthetics and myofascial release.
Mark and his wife Lisa have three daughters.
ANGELA CASON, DPT CEAS
Angela Cason holds a Doctorate of Physical Therapy from the University of St. Augustine Health Services in addition to the following education and training:
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Sports Medicine from Belhaven University
- Ergonomic Assessment and Education – Certified Ergonomic Assessment Specialist from The Back School of Atlanta
- Work Well FCE Certified
She is an expert in myofascial release fo treatment of headaches, voice loss and spine dysfunction; manual therapy and pre- and post-mastectomy physical therapy for increased function and pain relief.
Angela and her husband Nick have two sons.